Looking for a party pleaser dip that will be a big hit with family and friends? Check out the Nine Layer Taco Dip from our Recipe Library.
- 1-1 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1-16 oz. can refried beans
- 1-8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1-16 oz. container sour cream
- 1-16 oz. jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1-6 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread mixture onto a large serving platter. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream and cream cheese. Spread cream cheese mixture over the refried beans layer. Spread salsa over cream cheese layer. Place a layer of chopped tomatoes, followed by a layer of chopped green bell peppers. Add a layer of chopped green onions, followed by a layer of shredded lettuce. Top with a layer of shredded Cheddar cheese. Garnish with a final layer of sliced black olives. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers for dipping. Makes 8 to 12 servings.
Did you know that our Recipe Library can be accessed from your free web account? If you need to bulk up a few categories the recipes are there for you to use. Just click on “Add recipes with Cookbook Specialists Recipe Library” under the Add a Recipe tab.